How is Stress and Worry Affecting You?
Stress and worry can be major factors for not having a restful night sleep. Having a good night sleep refreshes the mind, body and spirit. A good night sleep unlocks the subconscious for problem-solving through dreams. I recall reading something recently that all the things we worry about only 2% of it ever comes true. If this is the case, why do we continue to worry so much? Is it the constant stress we create in our minds?
What are some of the things that are causing stress and worry in your life?
- Are you a people pleaser and worry about what others think of you?
- Are you afraid to tell others no?
- Do you have unresolved issues with someone?
- Are you a parent and your child may be going down a wrong path?
Here are some common tips to help ease stress tension and worry:
- Spend some time in meditation to ease tension and to relax.
- Listen to calming music.
- Pray about the situation for guidance and peace.
- Journal about the situation that is causing the stress or worry.
- Go for a walk or to the gym and get some exercise.
Figure out what is causing the stress and worry. Is this something you have control to change? If yes, change it. If no, spend time using these tips to reduce the stress or worry. Stress and worry disturb sleep patterns, may cause mood swings and tiredness. All of these may harm your health, work performance and relationships. Isn’t it time to put the stress and worry to bed?
What is causing your stress and worry?
What tips will you start using today to ease stress and worry in your life?