Question: How can you ignite what you really want in life?
What do you really want in life? Peace, Hope, Love, Joy, Happiness, Harmony, Calmness, Success, Laughter, lasting Friendships and Relationships.
Question: How are you going to focus on what you want?
Create a vision board?
Journal about it?
Create steps on how to achieve it?
Hire a coach?
Get a mentor?
Question: What does leadership mean to you?
Question: What plan or aspiration is in your heart wanting to be drawn out?
No matter how difficult the circumstances continue to move forward toward your goal or dream. You will have obstacles in your way. Learn how to work around those obstacles by being open to trying new strategies and new ideas. Sometimes you may feel like giving up. Step back and reassure yourself you can do this and keep pushing forward by constantly pursuing what you are striving for. Once you achieve the goal or dream you will look back and realize it was worth all the effort. Persistent is the key to success! – Patti Oskvarek
The coaching process provides a safe and confidential partnership with an environment for the client to reflect and grow.
To contact me for private confidential coaching sessions. Fill out the contact form below. In the comment section specify you would like a coaching session.
Coaching sessions can be conducted in various methods.
- By Phone
- By Skype
- In Person
It would be a privilege to work with you!
This week I have been taking a class on listening to your heart. The class assignment was to make a gratitude list. Here is my gratitude list below. I recommend you take time and write out your gratitude list and post it somewhere you can look at it daily. We all have so much to be thankful for and to have the reminder visible when we don’t feel any gratitude will help keep us focused on what truly matters in life.
1. I am grateful to have a family that loves me deeply.
2. I am grateful for my house and back yard garden.
3. I am grateful I have a job which is close to home, good benefits and with good pay.
4. I am grateful to have a couple of close friends.
5. I am grateful I live in Arizona especially in the winter time.
6. I am grateful I have a vehicle that runs and gets me to where I need to go each day.
7. I am grateful my children have grown up to be responsible adults.
8. I am grateful life has been good to me.
Please comment and share your gratitude list as well!