This week I have been taking a class on listening to your heart. The class assignment was to make a gratitude list. Here is my gratitude list below. I recommend you take time and write out your gratitude list and post it somewhere you can look at it daily. We all have so much to be thankful for and to have the reminder visible when we don’t feel any gratitude will help keep us focused on what truly matters in life.
1. I am grateful to have a family that loves me deeply.
2. I am grateful for my house and back yard garden.
3. I am grateful I have a job which is close to home, good benefits and with good pay.
4. I am grateful to have a couple of close friends.
5. I am grateful I live in Arizona especially in the winter time.
6. I am grateful I have a vehicle that runs and gets me to where I need to go each day.
7. I am grateful my children have grown up to be responsible adults.
8. I am grateful life has been good to me.
Please comment and share your gratitude list as well!