3 things to do to create balance in your life this week:
Balance Strategy #1 ~ Spend an hour pampering you!
- Get your hair trimmed
- Get your finger and toe nails painted
- Get a massage
Reflection Question: Why is it important to take care of you?
Balance Strategy #2 ~ Take an hour to strengthen a relationship or friendship!
- Call a friend and catch up on life events
- Meet up with a friend or spouse for coffee or a drink
- Meet up with a friend or spouse for lunch
- Send a text to a family member saying “I love you”
Reflection Question: Who is important to you?
Balance Strategy #3 ~ Take time to have some fun!
Schedule at least 30 minutes this week to do something you really enjoy and do it.
- Arts and Crafts
- Watch a movie and funny T.V. show
- Reading a book or magazine
- Sports Activity
Reflection Question: What is fun time to you?
By taking a few precious hours within your week and incorporating these strategies it calms your nerves, connects you with the important people in your life and puts some joy and new perceptive in your weekly life. Let me know what you incorporated in your life this week and how did you feel doing it? ~ Patti
Become a Better Leader [e-Book] Click here to download your copy.
Comments are always welcome and please share this post with your colleagues, friends, family and on your social networks!
To learn more about one to one coaching with Patti – email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org