- Practice active listening and see how much more engaged your employees will be with you.
- Get passionate about the job and see if others get passionate as well.
- Give and accepts honest feedback.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Be compassionate towards your employees.
- Have one on one meetings with your employees.
Question: What are you doing to become a better leader?
2 thoughts on “How to become a better LEADER – Podcast by Coaching for Inspiration with Patti”
What are you doing to become a better leader? All of the above. These are great tips. I am working on actively listening as opposed to hearing and leading by example. If you are motivated and exude positive energy, others will follow. If you show people that you care about them not only by your words but by your actions, they will feel valued. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you SS for your support and sharing. 🙂