One morning I was on my way to work and I saw this young couple sitting together waiting for the bus. I could just see the love radiating between the two of them. They were looking at some photos on her cell phone. It was just so beautiful seeing the two of them and just seeing the smiles on their face and the way that they sat together. The way that they looked at each other young love.
How do you keep that love alive in a long time relationship such as 5, 10, 20, 25, and 50 years?
What are the secret steps to keep it at that level so every time you are with this person you both still feel close to the same way that you felt at the beginning of your relationship?
Here are some example of possible ways:
- Schedule once a week to go out to dinner or a date night.
- Write a small text or email saying something nice or why you love your partner.
- Say “I love you” at least everyday to your partner.
- Do something small and nice for partner.
- Watch a TV show once a week that you both like together.
- Go for a walk together.
- Eat dinner together and really listen to each other.
- Reminiscence about the good times.
- Talk nice to each other.
What steps do you take to keep the love alive?
What steps will you take to keep the love alive?
It would be wonderful to see your thoughts, comments., suggestions on what you do to keep the love alive 🙂 ~ Patti