What does love mean to you? The word “LOVE” means something different to each of us.
The dictionary defines “LOVE”:
- A feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
- Attraction that includes sexual desire: the strong affection felt by people who have a romantic relationship
- A person you love in a romantic way
This month let’s express “LOVE” and not just on Valentine’s Day!
Take a chance and use different ways to communicate to others what they mean to you.
Through a phone call, write a letter, send a text message, email, send a card or in person tell someone how you feel about them. These are the people who have made an impact in your life and they should know it.
Here are some ways for you to express those feelings:
• I am so glad to have you as a friend!
• Thank you!
• It’s great working with you!
• Thanks for being my friend!
• Thanks for always being there for me!
• I am so glad you are my co-worker!
• You are a great boss!
• Thanks for your help on this project!
• Thanks for being the best Dad or Mom!
• I’m so glad you are in my life!
• Give some flowers, a plant, candy or cookies
• Take someone to a movie, lunch or dinner
• Buy someone a cup of coffee
• Make a small gift
• Send a photo of you and the other person together
• Send a card “Just thinking of you”
• Wash someone’s car
• Do something on the “honey do” list
This may not be something you usually do. Take the leap. Step up to the challenge. Even if you don’t get a response back from the other person, you reached out and did something. You may be surprised by the results. My wish for you is to have an amazing month of giving from the heart! – Patti