In today’s video I talk about setting boundaries and being comfortable with setting them.
Setting boundaries and respectfully communicating them defines limits which creates mutual respect and healthy relationships.
Reflection Questions For Setting Boundaries:
- What is the purpose of setting this particular boundary?
- What is the inappropriate behavior?
- What is appropriate behavior?
- What is the benefit of having healthy boundaries with this situation or person?
- How will you establish the boundaries?
- What if the person doesn’t react the way you want them too? How will you handle the situation?
When boundaries are clear and followed, both people have a sense of what is appropriate and mutual respect is established within the relationship.
To learn more about How to Set Boundaries; sign up and click on the link 21- Days Optimal Work/Life Balance Workshop.
Comments are always welcome and please share this post with your colleagues, friends, family and on your social networks for others to get inspired!
To learn more about one to one coaching with Patti – email me at: email@example.com