We all experience times of sadness, emptiness, anger, hurt, disappointment, negative thinking or a bad relationship. Learn from those experiences and challenge yourself to embrace the present not the past.
What did you learn?
What kept you going?
Tips for Letting Go and Moving On
- Start focusing on want you want in life.
- Be aware of your emotions and feelings.
- Quit complaining, worrying and obsessing over it.
- Spend time with positive, happy, funny and motivated people.
- Create a gratitude journal and write something positive in it everyday.
- Do things you really enjoy at least once a week.
Quote: You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present. ~ Jan Glidewell
Let go and release what is holding you back then move forward to create the happy life you deserve.
Call to Action:
What tips will you put in place today to conquer letting go and moving on? Do you want more tips on letting go and moving on? If so, click on the link and sign up for the 21- Days Optimal Work/Life Balance Workshop.
Become a Better Leader [e-Book] Click here to download your copy.