When we thought about this topic, we wanted to know how you handle constructive feedback in your relationships and the work environment.
Some say that Millennials and Gen Z are more sensitive and don’t respond proactively to criticism but instead get demotivated by criticism. So if you’re a Millennial, Gen Z, or any generation, we would love to hear your point of view.
- How do you feel about criticism?
- Do you want it reframed in positive language?
- Can you handle someone saying they don’t like something about what you did?
- Can you distinguish between criticism about something you did or said versus about you personally?
- Do you find that the older generation’s language comes across critically, and you don’t like it?
Please let us know your thoughts click here ➡️ voice message
Patti shares her experiences on handing criticism in the workplace, and Angela shares how we react from past perceptions of ourselves when we get criticized. Patti and Angela share how to move beyond emotions when receiving criticism and tips on how to respond.
Do you enjoy our podcasts? How about becoming a monthly supporter. Click here then choose the monthly support amount in the Anchor. By supporting this podcast with donations, it will help us continue to produce future episodes. Thank you so much for listening.
For a one-time any amount support donation, click the Donate button below:
#dealingwithcriticsm #criticism #workcriticism #careercriticism #howtorespondtocriticism #podcast #anchorpodcast #relationshipsatworkandhome #relationshipcoaching #worklifebalance #lifecoaching #listen #thanks #betterrelationships #relationshippodcast #relationshipbuilding #handlingcriticism