The New Year is almost here and it is now time to think about business goals for 2017. Business goals describe the expectations of what a company wants to accomplish throughout the year. If you want your business to be successful, it is important to define your business goals. Let’s review how to start the process.
Getting Started on Business Goals:
- Be honest.
- They are tied with the company’s mission.
- They are positive outcomes.
- Keep them clear and simple
- They are realistic, specific and measurable.
- Commit to them.
- Have the ability to measure and track them.
- Measure them weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly.
- They should be outlined in the company’s business plan.
- Set a date to achieve them.
Business goals reflect where the business wants to go and what they want to achieve.
- What exactly does the business want to achieve?
- How many clients or customers do you want?
- How many products or services do you want to sell?
- What impression does the business want to make?
- How will the business accomplish these goals?
Periodically review the company’s progress throughout the year. Is the business on track with the goals? If not, why? Planning and tracking progress is the key to making a business succeed. Once the business goals are achieved, it is time to celebrate!
To learn more about one to one coaching with Patti – email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org