Hi, Managers and Supervisors, How’s it going?
In today’s podcast episode, we will be exploring the technique of journaling in the workplace as a manager and supervisor and how it may help keep you in the proper perspective during challenging situations.
Journaling may work out specific problems, generate ideas, and brainstorm. Writing down thoughts, ideas, and emotions can help release tension and encourage creative thinking. This writing can help develop new ideas for products and services and improve customer service techniques. Focusing on the concept, process, or development through journaling may challenge you to discover creative solutions.
- What happens if you react right now or at this moment?
- What will happen if you decide not to respond?
- What are the benefits of walking away and taking time to reflect before handling the situation?
- How can you handle this situation calmly?
- How will you overcome obstacles in the way?
- After you have time to reflect, how will you respond?
- What are your action steps now?
Did you find this helpful? If so, please share this podcast with others!
Today’s podcast Affirmation:
I journal to make good decisions!
Until next we meet again!
Coffee with Patti – is a beautiful way to express your appreciation and support.
If you would like to work with me for coaching services, click the “Schedule Now” button below.
#managers #supervisors #leadership #leadershipdevelopment #anchorpodcast #managementpodcast #leadershippodcast #management #journaling #journalformanagers #journalingforsupervisors