A summary of this podcast episode, Angela and Patti discuss spending time in nature and how it can calm your soul and strengthen your relationships.
How to Forest Bath:
- Go outdoors and find some trees or garden areas with various plants and trees.
- Turn off your phone.
- Walk slowly and quietly within the area.
- Breathe in the smells
- Listen to the nature sounds.
- Look around at your surroundings.
- Ask yourself, “What am I noticing?”
- Enjoy those moments of peace and calm.
- Use imagery, music, sound to connect you to nature. There are many meditative music videos on youtube with pictures of nature.
- Ever wondered why cat videos are so popular? They help people connect to the simple love of nature. What videos of nature can you watch to inspire you? A lot of David Attenborough videos are deeply inspiring. Also, Angela loves Disney’s Unlikely Animal Friends, which shows the love between animals of different species.
- I have free meditations on my youtube channel in the I love Mondays series that help you relax and feel your body. One video talks about Creating a new love in our body and ends with a meditation.
All of the “I Love Mondays” videos give a meditation at the end to connect to your heart and body, and soul.
- If you want to feel and enjoy your body, Angela has a guided Visualization specifically on How to Love your Body. It specifically looks at how to enliven your senses and bring a new relationship to yourself by focusing on the minute details of your body’s sensations and building confidence, calm, and gentleness in how you connect to your body.
Being in nature is like music to your soul and spending time connecting to oneself and God. I love meditating, praying, and journaling while in natural nature. It can calm your mind from chatter, relax your body and lighten the weight of your burdens holding you down. Spending time in nature with your partner can connect you at a deeper level of being at peace and tranquility with each other and the surroundings.
If you enjoyed the podcast. How about becoming a monthly supporter of this podcast? Click on the support button in the Anchor App.
For a one-time any amount support donation, click the Donate button below:
Thank you so much for listening.
#findingpurposeinnature #findingpurpose #forestbathing #ilovemondays #buildingbetterrelationships #podcast #relationshipspodcast #anchorpodcast #spendingtimeinnature