This is the time of year to start thinking about what you would like to accomplish for next year by setting goals and having a purpose in life. From the poll results “What are the biggest obstacles you face with setting goals?” – Getting Started and Motivation were the top biggest obstacles.
Here are some questions to help on getting started.
- What would you like to express more in your life and/or career for next year?
- What are your career interests and aspirations for next year?
- What contributions do you want to make next year?
- Why do you want these goals?
- What is important about these goals?
- How much energy are you willing to put into achieving these goals?
- How will you make it happen?
- How will you stay focused and accountable to obtain these goals?
- What will life look like after you attain these goals?
Setting goals is important in life. It keeps you inspired and looking forward to something. Let me know how these questions sparked encouragement on setting some goals for you. Please share goals as well. 🙂 ~ Patti
To contact me for a private confidential discovery goal setting coaching session. Fill out the contact form below. In the comment section specify you would like a free 30 minute discovery goal setting session.
Coaching sessions can be conducted in various methods.
- By Phone
- By Skype
- In Person