We meet others who we instantly connect with. These people bring joy and friendship into our lives. They are nonjudgmental and you feel very comfortable with them. These types of friends – keep close and don’t push them away.
There may be times in our lives when we feel sad and want to be alone. We may be going through some challenges and it is hard to let others in. Be open and allow these friendships to support you through the brokenness. Sometimes it can be easy to isolate ourselves instead of letting others comfort and support us through our difficult times, but it is worse for us to be alone.
When feeling sad or broken hearted turn to things you enjoy and/or others who bring happiness to your life.
- Watch your favorite movie or T.V. show.
- Call a friend or family member and meet them for coffee or lunch.
- Participate in a hobby, craft, or sport activity.
- Go for a walk, run, hike or ride.
- Listen to some upbeat pleasant music.
- Spend time with your pet.
Taking your attention away from the disappointment, hurt or sadness may inspire a feeling of joy in your life.
My wish for you today is be joyful and have peace in your life. ~ Patti
Question: What friendships are important to you and why?