Here is a great list of 11 books you should have on your shelf. This curated list will help guide you through a healthy work/life balance and help give enrichment to your daily life.
- Half a Glass – The Realist’s Guide by Craig Price – This book is a guide to show you how to get a grip on your negative thoughts, fears and doubts to use to your advantage.
- Eat That Frog! – 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy – This book is about successful people have learned to focus on the most important tasks and make sure they get them done.
- Making Peace with Your Office Life by Cindy Glovinsky – End the Battles, Shake the Blues, Get Organized, and Be Happier at Work.
- Your Journal Companion: 365 Writing Prompts – Heightens Awareness of Self and Others by Plynn Gutman – If you ever considered taking up journaling but didn’t know where or how to start this book is for you.
- How Full is Your Bucket? Positive Strategies for Work and Life by Tom Rath and Donald O. Clifton, Ph.d. – This book reveals how even the briefest interactions affect your relationships, productivity, health, and longevity.
- Be a Free Range Human- Escape the 9 to 5, Create a Life You Love and Still Pay the Bills by Marianne Cantwell – The title speaks for itself.
- 12 Simple Secrets of Happiness at Work – Finding Fulfillment, Reaping Rewards by Glenn Van Ekren – A quick read with great ideas and stories.
- The Success Principles – How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield – This book teaches how to increase your confidence, tackle daily challenges, live with passion and purpose.
- Winning the Rat Race Without Becoming a Rat – The Psychology of Winning in Business by Dr. Kevin Leman – You’ll learn to cultivate the unique strengths that come with your ranking in the birth order scale.
- Minute Motivators for Leaders – Quick Inspiration for the Time of Your Life by Stan Toler – If you need inspiration this humorous guide is the perfect road map for those living life on the go with little time for a much-needed pit stop.
- Success One Day at a Time by John C. Maxwell – A quick read on the seven steps to success.
Have any to add? What books inspire you in your personal or professional life?~ Patti
Don’t forget about my FREE e-book as well… Become a Better Leader Click here to download your copy.